We´re having an inspirationl week at Pink Paislee blog all dedicated to numbers and I was schedule for today´s post.
There´s so many fun ideas to work when the subject is "numbers" and Pink Paislee has those gorgeous Jumbo Numbers to inspire us to create something super cool that my mind was full of ideas to prepare the blog post.
After a lot of thinking, I simply have decided to create a single page layout to portray how much I love my daughter.
Is love measurable? No, I don´t think so. Love is something that you have to live it and in that resides it ‘s beauty and greatness. It´s immeasurable. At least the love a mother feels for her her daughter is.
I decided to play with numbers and Pink Paislee´s tapes trims to show this idea of trying to measure something that should be enough for itself and I thought this collage was viasully super fun!
Pink Paislee Products used:
- 00630- London Market Patterned Paper - Curiosities
- 00632 - London Market Patterned Paper - Mayfair
- 00629 - London Market Patterned Paper - Addington
- 00637 - London Market Ephemera
- 00640 - London Market Chipboard Buttons
- 00639 - London Market Collage Sheets
- 00642 - London Market Jumbo Numbers
- 00398 - Expression Cushies Alphabet
- 00600 - Prairie Hill - Bitty Blocks
- 00605 - Spring Jubilee Patterned Paper - Shindig
- 00548 - Vintage Vogue Paper Rosettes
- 00545- Vintage Vogue Chipboard Chips
- 00550 - Vintage Vogue Jumbo Buttons
- 00552 - Vintage Vogue Ribbon Trims
Check it out at Pink Paislee blog!
Esta semana, no blog da Pink Paislee, temos postagens temáticas especiais todas relacionadas à utilização de números.
Hoje foi meu dia de preparar uma postagem como convidada de lá e para isso preparei o layout acima, que vocês também encontram no blog da Pink.
Dêem uma passada por lá!