We´re having a special event at Pink Paislee´s blog this month: a countdown to Christmas with amazing giveaways!
I was in charge of today´s post and that´s why I have a Christmas project using City Sidewalks line to inspire you!
This time I thought it would be great to use a bit of recycled packaging to put together a cool mini album.
This tag album celebrates Christmas gift giving tradition. By adding pockets and tags to my album I could insert not only some of my family photos but also notes, cards, letters and other memorabilia.
Recreating this project is easy. Let me show you in a few steps how you can do it:
1. Recycle the package of City Sidewalks Collage Sheets for the cover of the album. Score it at 7" and 8" and fold.
2.Trace the shape of the package onto a City Sidewalks Santas Workshop paper, cut it and paste it to cover the inside back cover of the album. Embellish one tag with 2 layers of City Sidewalks Ephemera to decorate the front cover.
3.For the spine of the album, make an accordion of cardstock folded at 1" X 6" (6 times)
4. Insert the spine into the inside of the album.
5. For the inside pockets, take a patterned paper. Score it at 5 1/2" and 11" .
6. Fold at the score marks and adhere the edge.
7. Score and fold it in half verticaly.
8. Repeat the operation and create more pockets.
9. Adhere the pockets to the accordion.
10. Decorate each pocket.
11. Trace the shape of City Sidewalks Parcel Tags package onto a few patterned paper and cut to create some tags.
12. Decorate each tag.
Pink Paislee Products Used:
Wishing you all a Merry Christimas,
Este mês a Pink Paislee publica seu evento comemorativo de Natal e, por conta disso, o blog está permeado de projetos natalinos. Hoje foi a minha vez de trazer a vocês um mini album tag.